Practical tools for your child and family
The Orphan’s Promise Adoption & Foster Rx project comes out of Terry Meeuwsen’s personal struggles and her desire to help other parents who find themselves in the same situation she was in—raising traumatized children without having the knowledge of how to interpret and parent their behaviors and emotional needs.
In a series of 7 video sessions, Terry shares openly from her own experiences as she interviews experts about family-healing topics such as:
- Disarming Difficult Behaviors
- Learning to Re-Parent
- Understanding Food and Sleep Issues
- Dealing With Lying and Stealing
- Preparing Your Teen for Adulthood
- Tag-Team Parenting
Hear from top-notch speakers:
- Dr. Karyn Purvis, Director of the Institute of Child Development at Texas Christian University
- Jayne Schooler who trains adoption and foster care professionals
- David Schooler who counsels adults who suffered childhood traumas
- Dr. Wendy Flowers, practicing clinician with 30 years experience, who works daily with traumatized children
- Michael & Amy Monroe, founders of a growing support and conference network called Tapestry
Plus, find encouragement from interviews with families who share candidly about the struggles and triumphs in their adoption and fostering journeys.
This DVD can be yours for a donation of $35 or more, which includes shipping and handling. Please call 800-213-6658 to place an order.